With the services of IT Strategic Consulting we help our clients to adapt the capabilities of the IT function to the demands of their business.
Evolution of models
It is necessary to evolve the organizational models to ensure that the ICT function has the following characteristics:
All departments and especially the IT department must align their objectives to the satisfaction of the final customer.
Teams within the IT organization must be integrated end-to-end.
Departments cannot be considered islands; collaboration must be achieved at all levels.
Thanks to integration and collaboration we are able of taking advantage of the transverse knowledge of the organization for innovation and improvement.
It is a previous step to the Digital Transformation..
In order for the information systems to be prepared and meet the business requirements, the transformation levers must be aligned:
TechnologyThe industrialization of processes with new digital technologies allows the client to be involved in business processes.
ProcessesReorienting the processes and taking advantage of the change, we allow efficiency to emerge, and that is always the very the first return.
OrganizationPromoting digital culture in a company guarantees its employability, and its productivity generates returns in terms of efficiency and innovation.
DataData management is key in order to generate analysis-information that guarantees the sustainability of the entire ecosystem.
We have our own methodology
IdentifySystems audits to identify efficiency and improvement niches.
AnalyzeAssistance and evolution of environments aimed at meeting the objectives of the organization.
ProposePlans for technological transformation and assistance throughout the cycle.
- Detailed Analysis of the Situation: Organization, internal ICT processes and internal ICT technology.
- Definition of the Strategy for consolidation, outsourcing and centralization.
- Definition of a standardization plan for internal ICT processes.
- Validation of organizational structure.
- People plan.
- Communication plan.
- Project execution plan.
- Outsourced service design.
- Provisional relationship model during project execution.
- Negotiation with the providers. Contract for the provision of services.
IT Governance Consulting: processes and IT organization
Information Systems Consulting: Technology and Data
- Identification of the elements of the study with a list of applications and infrastructure maps of the platforms that were analyzed.
- Analysis of procedures and actions with reports of conclusions.
- Identification of areas for improvement: tools, equipment, applications, workflows, etc.
- Evaluation of impacts, economic and qualitative, vs. benefits. Prioritization of areas of improvement.
- Definition of the new technology and data model, i.e. the purpose of the consultancy service.
- Action plan for the implementation of the new model and its elements, sequencing of the actions to be carried out in the short and medium term.
Program and project management: PMO
This service offers assistance after the consultancy. We provide transversal knowledge, leadership in the implementation of the changes, as well as coordination, planning and resource management.
The hybrid project / program office
ALLOWS TO RESPOND TO DIFFERENT SITUATIONS ARISING FROM THE INCLUSION OF HYBRID PROJECTS/h4>
It allows addressing both Waterfall projects and projects developed under Agile methodology, and it provides for each case an adapted methodology: tools, change management, identification and formation of new roles, user histories. Hybrid PMOs facilitates management tasks, and collaborate in tasks such as budget management, progress reports for managers or interaction with the rest of IT.
The iterative and incremental approach facilitates flexibility and transparency, and reduces risk. Its fundamental features are:
- Quick cycles
- Adaptation to demand
- Innovation and quick feedback
- Short productions
This approach offers a customized solution if the requirements are not going to change. Its main features are:
- Cascade production
- Long production cycles
- Unified monitoring of programs and projects, no matter which development methodology is used.